Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich Download for Nexus S – We have seen current Android that has been used by a lot of people, Android 2.3 Gingerbread that seems to be popular since the first launching. On the previous version of Android, we can find an easy visual button and a good graphic on the display. Those two things might be the reason that made this version quite popular. Today Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich is kind of a new stuff that comes with several improvements from the previous version. It has better visual display, user interface and will be supported with good apps. In this Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich you will find that the first thing that make you sure that this OS is better is that this OS got a better graphic on the display. That make your picture with a high resolution will look quite amazing in detail with this Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich.
In addition to a better graphic on the display, you will find that the Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich will feature a customizable homescreen that will make you free to make your own. You can also do multitasking with this new feature on Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich, you can jump from one task to another task. This is come with the button recent app, that make you easily jump from one apps to another apps. Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich will also feature improved text input and spell-checking. That will make you easier to correct your text in a right spell.
There are a lot of feature that you will find on Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich. One the feature that quite interesting is voice input engine. This feature will allow you to dictate the text you want. You can easily put an interval by pausing your speech. Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich can be upgraded from the smartphone with the previous version or Click here to Download the official Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich.
How To Install Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich on Nexus S (GSM-only)
- Download the official Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich zip file and rename it to ‘update.zip’.
- Now, copy the downloaded .zip file to the root directory of your Nexus S via USB. Make sure its not inside any folder, it should be out in the open.
- Power off your Nexus S.
- Power it back on while holding down the Volume Up button, followed by the Power button.
- Using the Volume keys on your Nexus S, navigate to the RECOVERY option and select using the Power button.
- You should be greeted with a scary exclamation mark on the screen, don’t be alarmed when you see it, simply hold down the Power button followed by the Volume up button.
- You’re into your Nexus S recovery menu. Simply select the update from SD card option, select the ‘update.zip’ file you placed in your Nexus S memory in step 2 and hit the Power button to confirm.
- Sit back, the rest of the process is automated. Once you’re done, select the ‘reboot system now’ option and you’ll boot into Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich. Source: Redmond Pie.